Re: [ICG-D] Guild Guidelines

  • martingear@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
      Thank you.
      Marty

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

      -----Original message-----
      From: Andrew Trembley <attrembl@...>
      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 00:52:14 GMT+00:00
      Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Guild Guidelines

      http://costume.org/documents/fairness.html

      On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Martin Gear <MartinGear@...> wrote:

      > Are the latest ICG guidelines available anywhere I can download a copy?
      >
      > Marty

    • randallwhitlock
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
        Thanks for posting the link. I enjoy going over the guidelines now and then
        for my own education.

        For the next edit, ""Excellence deserves award" is a good guiding principal
        for any judge." Should be "principle" rather than "principal," unless the
        judge is actually receiving guidance from the school headmaster.

        Randall