Guild Guidelines

  • Martin Gear
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
      Are the latest ICG guidelines available anywhere I can download a copy?

      Marty
    • Andrew Trembley
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
        http://costume.org/documents/fairness.html

      • martingear@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
          Thank you.
          Marty

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

          > Are the latest ICG guidelines available anywhere I can download a copy?
          >
          > Marty

        • randallwhitlock
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
            Thanks for posting the link. I enjoy going over the guidelines now and then
            for my own education.

            For the next edit, ""Excellence deserves award" is a good guiding principal
            for any judge." Should be "principle" rather than "principal," unless the
            judge is actually receiving guidance from the school headmaster.

            Randall