Fun Name for Something That Happens

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      At Conflikt this weekend - a filk convention - Bari and Sandra
      Greenberg were guests of the con from Missouri. They had a fun ribbon:
      Hit by the Idea Curse.

      An Idea Curse, as they defined it, is when you're about to go to
      sleep, and an idea hits waking you up. Of course, you have to write
      down the idea (they're writers and songwriters), and next thing you
      know, it's 8 a.m. Yep, you were kept up all night because of the Idea
      Curse.

      I believe that most *any* creative can relate to this. I have had
      ideas wake me up, that I had to write down right away. Yet others that
      kept me up all night.

      So, how many people have been kept or woken up by the Idea Curse? When
      was the last time it "hit" you?