Stitches South

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2013
      Stitches South will happen in April. I go to Stitches West to find
      inspiration, even though I don't knit or crochet. They do have some
      weaving classes and lots of vendors. I've found numerous books at
      Stitches West that I can use, and I suspect other people could find
      books of use if nothing else.

      Seeing all the colors is also inspirational to me, and I encourage
      people to do at least one day in the Expo space if nothing else. If
      you knit or crochet, this is your event.

      http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v13i3.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2013
        The Stitches events are aimed mostly at those who crochet and knit with some information on dyeing and weaving also available. As a costumer, I still find the Stitches West (my territory) inspirational because of all the colors. Plus, they have book vendors with books that I can't find locally.

        If you don't knit or crochet, this event is still spending one day at. Multiple vendors have roving, and roving is good for doing Nuno Felting with - which can be used in costuming. Classes are available, but they tend to close early, so take a look to see if any classes that interest you are still open.

        http://www.knittinguniverse.com/south

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2013
          An event that is worth at least a one-day pass price, even if you don't knit or crochet.

          http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v13i31.html

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2014
            Worth a look for at least one day. All the color surrounding you can be very inspirational. They also tend to have books that you can't in local shops.

            http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v14i5.html