reprint Tailor's Pattern Book - blatant commercial plug

  • Devra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Wahoo! Quite Specific Media is reprinting the English translation of Juan de Alcega's "Tailor's Pattern Book 1589". This book is going for absolutely insane prices on Amazon.

      The book is scheduled for spring/early summer, and I haven't gotten a price on it yet. If you want to reserve a copy with me, send me an email, and I'll let you know the price when I get it.

      Devra
      Poison Pen Press