Re: [ICG-D] Sari-inspired

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 15, 2013
      I love Machesa's approach to dresses and their love of beautiful
      embellishments. This India inspired collection had some really stellar
      pieces. They also tap into historical feeling gowns and couture better then
      most.

      (PS I only saw one model that looked too skinny. Most were thin but with
      normal musculature. However I really didn't like the white patch on the
      inside of their eyes of their makeup.)

      Susan
      (PPS I wish we had a better source for second hand Indian clothing and
      saris in my neighborhood!)