Arisia '13 Masquerade reminder

  • Sharon Sbarsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Greetings to Costumers!

      Are you planning to enter the Arisia Masquerade this year?

      We sent an email last September letting you know about changes
      that were planned for the Arisia '13 Masquerade and asking you to
      register online.

      One of the changes was capping the number of entries at 42, and as of
      January 9, we already have 29 entries that have pre-registered!

      If you have been working so hard on your costume and presentation that
      you haven't had time to register, please take 5 minutes now to do so.
      We wouldn't want you to miss out because we ran out of space for you.

      Remember that the Arisia '13 Masquerade will be Sunday, January 20, 8
      PM. If that is why you aren't participating, please let us know, and
      we will pass that feedback to the Arisia '14 chair.

      The Masquerade Rules and the Masquerade Registration Form are online at
      http://2013.arisia.org/masqRules and
      http://2013.arisia.org/masqSignup

      Please read the Rules thoroughly so you can best plan your masquerade
      presentation and be able to fill out the form with as much information
      as you can to help us plan the rehearsals and the show. Please
      indicate which rehearsal time slot on Saturday (10am-2pm) you prefer.
      If you are a novice or a large group you should consider a slot for
      Saturday (Saturday slots will be 10 minutes long, while Sunday's are 8.)
      This will help us plan out the rehearsal schedule in
      advance. There will be Sunday slots as well (available at-con), but
      at this time we are only offering the Saturday slots for online
      signup. Please note also that all entrants MUST check in with the
      Masquerade Registration desk during our registration hours BEFORE
      rehearsals to ensure your spot on the schedule. Talking to our Tech
      crew at the Registration table in advance about your presentation will
      also mean that you will have more time during your rehearsal slot for
      actual rehearsing!

      If you aren't entering, but are attending Arisia '13, Masquerade needs
      your help with many volunteer positions like Ushers, Green Room
      wranglers, Den Moms, and Stage Ninjas. We need help during rehearsals
      and before, during, and after the Masquerade. Earn your membership
      for Arisia '14 by volunteering!!!

      Please contact us at masquerade@... if you have any questions.

      Sharon Sbarsky
      Arisia '13 Masquerade Director