Re: [ICG-D] Re: Rocky Horror in Florida and Questions about Ren Fairs

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
      Thank you Cat,

      I wanted to let you know I finally got to add the Rocky Horror link to our
      convention list.

      If anyone knows a good "Ren Fair" link covering fairs across the country
      let the website team know about it.

      We recently heard from Marcea about the Comic Con East European
      http://comic-con.ro/ in Bucharest Romania which seems to feature lots of
      cosplay and we got a thank you from Lady Mari who runs the San Diego
      costume walkabouts, which sound like fun. Check for upcoming events here:
      http://www.orgsites.com/ca/costume_walkabout/_pgg4.php3
      They sound like a lot of fun!
      Da Webteam