Balticon 2012 fixed

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Balticon updated, finally!

      I wanted to thank both Marty Gear and Gwyn Fireman for providing the
      information to identify the costumers correctly!
      I noticed that the Pups are missing picture(s) for "Ichigo Kurosaki Bankai"
      by Caramon Stanley.
      I did include links to other sites that have pictures which helps fill in
      gaps and offers different views.

      http://www.sickpupsnot.org/balticon2012/balticon2012.html

      Thank you for your help!

      Susan Toker