Re: Rocky Horror in Florida and Questions about Ren Fairs

  • Cat D
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      >> a Rocky Horror list somewhere that
      would list events around the country I could add the link to the top of our
      convention list page

      http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/

      -Cat-
    • Susan Toker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
        Thank you Cat,

        I wanted to let you know I finally got to add the Rocky Horror link to our
        convention list.

        If anyone knows a good "Ren Fair" link covering fairs across the country
        let the website team know about it.

        We recently heard from Marcea about the Comic Con East European
        http://comic-con.ro/ in Bucharest Romania which seems to feature lots of
        cosplay and we got a thank you from Lady Mari who runs the San Diego
        costume walkabouts, which sound like fun. Check for upcoming events here:
        http://www.orgsites.com/ca/costume_walkabout/_pgg4.php3
        They sound like a lot of fun!
        Da Webteam