Rocky Horror in Florida and Questions about Ren Fairs

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      From Lon Smart: For Rocky Horror Fans in Florida

      http://www.richweirdoes.com/ (Rocky Horror / Universal Studios Florida)
      typically the first weekend of the month.

      I received some suggestions for conventions and Renaissance fairs in
      Florida from Lon as well as this Rocky Horror event.

      Since this Rocky event is every month and there are a lot of places with
      Rocky Horror events it does not really fit in with the ICG Convention list
      but I am posting it here. If there is a Rocky Horror list somewhere that
      would list events around the country I could add the link to the top of our
      convention list page, but I don't have the time to track those, along with
      all the conventions.

      One point that did occur with the Renaissance Fairs is that some of our
      membership attend Fairs in their regions on a regular basis and I would
      like to include ones that our members attend in the convention list.

      I would need at least a link to that Fair's website!
      .
      Also is there a recommended site that lists all the Fairs about the country
      that I could add to the top of the convention list.
      http://www.costume.org/conventions.html

      Thanks

      Susan

    • Cat D
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
        >> a Rocky Horror list somewhere that
        would list events around the country I could add the link to the top of our
        convention list page

        http://www.rockyhorror.com/participation/

        -Cat-
      • Susan Toker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
          Thank you Cat,

          I wanted to let you know I finally got to add the Rocky Horror link to our
          convention list.

          If anyone knows a good "Ren Fair" link covering fairs across the country
          let the website team know about it.

          We recently heard from Marcea about the Comic Con East European
          http://comic-con.ro/ in Bucharest Romania which seems to feature lots of
          cosplay and we got a thank you from Lady Mari who runs the San Diego
          costume walkabouts, which sound like fun. Check for upcoming events here:
          http://www.orgsites.com/ca/costume_walkabout/_pgg4.php3
          They sound like a lot of fun!
          Da Webteam