Happy New Yipe!

  • Kevin Roche
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      I'm on my way out the door to celebrate New Year's Eve but I managed to get
      the December issue up while it's still December!

      Issue 4.12, "Wistful Wonderland," is now available for download from
      www.yipezine.com . This is a light and fluffy holiday confection, with
      a contribution from Chris Garcia and my holiday sweater pictorial, plus the
      return of our Letters column!

      Kevin