Roommates for CC 31?

  • ARD
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      I couldn't go to CC 30 because of work, but that shouldn't be a problem
      for CC 31. Is anyone looking for any female non-smoker roommates for CC 31?

      It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
      Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

      **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
      who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
      nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
      unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
      - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -
    • bruno@soulmasque.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
        Anne,

        Trixyloupwolf from Canada is looking for a roommate.

        Michael
        Co-Chair
        CC31