Contest of Possible Interest

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      I wrote to the contact at the Fantastic Fibers 2013 exhibit in
      Paducah, Kentucky about whether or not they would be interested in my
      entry, which I described as being a combination of traditional and
      contemporary dye techniques done on two dimensional pieces or wearable
      art, and I got a nice reply back:

      Accepted entries into Fantastic Fibers tend to be diverse and we
      welcome both two dimensional and wearable items. The goal of the show
      is to expose patrons to a variety of fiber art forms, both traditional
      and new; so I think you would do well to enter your style.

      Thanks for the question!

      Don't forget that Paducah is known as a quilting community, but their
      gallery showed all sorts of techniques being used including weaving
      techniques, felting, and dye work. I encourage everyone to take a look
      at the Gallery page to get yet more ideas.

      Again, the URL:

      http://fantasticfibers.theyeiser.org/?utm_source=eNews+Dec+2012&utm_campaign=eNews+Dec+2012+&utm_medium=email

      Maybe we can help shake up that fiber tree by entering. I'm looking at
      entering. Anyone else going to join me?

      Entry deadline is January 25, 2013.