Holiday Sweaters?

  • Kevin Roche
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      I'm trying to put together a light but fun Holiday issue of Yipe and want
      to do a pictorial feature of Holiday Sweaters.

      If you have photos of any such you'd care to share (either being worn or
      just being displayed), drop me a note (editors@...)! Even better,
      drop me a note and attach said photos!

      Note -- any holiday will do, not just one associated with the Winter
      Solstice :-)

      Kevin