Re: [ICG-D] Corset laces

  • Dany Pagani
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
      Same here. I think I have a spool of black and a spool of natural. I figured if I wanted colors I could get out the dye. :)

      Dany
      -because the hard way can be the educational way..

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
        http://farthingalescorsetmakingsupplies.com/products.php?cat=lacing

        Not sure where the color laces might be originating, but it could be
        the vendor is buying white and dyeing it colors.

        -B

        On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Dany Pagani <dany@...> wrote:
        > Same here. I think I have a spool of black and a spool of natural. I figured if I wanted colors I could get out the dye. :)
        >
        > Dany
        > -because the hard way can be the educational way..

        Betsy Marks Delaney

        http://www.hawkeswood.com/