Carole Parker appointed as ICG newsletter editor

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2012
      I am pleased to announce that the ICG Board has just confirmed the appointment of Carole Parker as editor of the newly rechristened "International Costumer," ICG's bi-monthly newsletter.

      Carole is a member of the ICG Publications Committee and is an experienced newsletter editor. I hope you all have enjoyed the last three issues that Carole has put out as acting editor, and have noticed some changes to the look and editorial content of the newsletter. She brings both energy and ideas to the position that I think members will appreciate seeing in upcoming issues.

      On behalf of ICG, thanks to Carole for stepping in to this position. Thanks also to Patrick O'Connor for his service as newsletter editor for the past three years. Patrick remains on the Publications Committee, and will continue to contribute to ICG's publications activities.

      Philip Gust
      ICG President