Get Worldcon Memberships Now!

  • Jill Eastlake
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hello People,

      As many of you know, I will be Masquerade Director for the upcoming
      LoneStarCon 3 in San Antonio this coming Labor Day Weekend. This
      promises to be a great show! And, I hope that all of you will be
      there with me. The show will be held on Saturday, August 31 at 8pm in
      the Grand Ballroom of the Marriott San Antonio River Center.

      The best news today, though, is that you can pick up your memberships
      now for a special rate:

      This message from co-chair Laura Domitz:

      Right now the rate is $180 and it increases to $210 as of January 1.
      For the Thanksgiving holiday, the membership rate will be $170 for
      adult memberships and may be purchased on the website. The sale will
      run from November 19 through December 2.

      For more information, go here:
      http://www.lonestarcon3.org/news/LoneStarCon3-191112.pdf

      Check our website from time to time for updates on the Masquerade:
      http://www.lonestarcon3.org/masquerade/index.shtml

      I am looking for volunteers (and, they say "what else is new?"). So,
      if you aren't planning to compete (always my first choice - please
      compete!), consider volunteering now. You can be part of planning
      the event if you come in early.

      Thanks for your attention and I hope to see everyone in San Antonio in August.

      Jill