For the Costumer with (Nearly) Everything?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
      For the costumer with nearly everything, the latest catalog from Hammacher Schlemmer has a dressmaker's-dummy shaped holiday tree! In a traditional dummy shape, it has a high collar and long sleeves, a wasp waist, and a wide skirt. It is 60 inches tall by nearly 24 wide and almost 13 deep and weighs nine pounds. It's clad with faux pine needles and comes pre-wired with 150 warm white LEDs. Also supplied are eight iridescent red globe ornaments (size not indicated) and a metal frame that that is topped with a star and that leaves the skirt 15 inches off the floor. More info may be available at hammacher.com (I haven't checked).

      Byron :)
    • nebula5@nebula5.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2012
        http://www.hammacher.com/Product/83202?cm_cat=ProductSEM&cm_pla=AdWordsPLA&source=PRODSEM