There's a new issue of Yipe!

  • Kevin Roche
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 29, 2012
      Hard to believe it's been a year, but I'm happy to announce a new issue of Yipe!

      Issue 4.10*, "Reanimated: Cocktails vs Zombies" is now available for
      free download (in two resolutions) at http://www.yipezine.com

      Debbie and Linda go commando for pink drinks, Chris finds the perfect
      Cocktail Suit, Kevin is all dressed up with nowhere to drink as he
      rolls his robot bartender all over town, and Jerry Thrills us all with
      the brain-eating tale of her life as a Zombie.

      This is my first issue as the sole editor of Yipe, and I'm quite
      pleased with the results.

      Kevin

      *the "10" in 4.10 is for October