RE: [ICG-D] FW: Feature for THE FIELD

  • Katherine Daida
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2012
      Hey Julie,

      This should be forwarded it ICG. It would make a great ml conversation starter.

      Katt

      To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com; ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: nebula5@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 08:14:19 -0700
      Subject: [ICG-D] FW: Feature for THE FIELD

      I have Mr. Tate's permission to share his query with other costumers. Please

      forward as you see fit, and reply directly to him if you can assist. When I

      asked for the locale he was seeking information on, his reply was: "My

      editor has not said so but I believe what he has in mind is kit suitable to

      the partridge coverts of olde England and grouse moors of Scotland."

      --Julie ZS

      _____