FW: Feature for THE FIELD

  • Julie Zetterberg Sardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2012
      I have Mr. Tate's permission to share his query with other costumers. Please
      forward as you see fit, and reply directly to him if you can assist. When I
      asked for the locale he was seeking information on, his reply was: "My
      editor has not said so but I believe what he has in mind is kit suitable to
      the partridge coverts of olde England and grouse moors of Scotland."

      --Julie ZS

      _____

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2012
        Hey Julie,

        This should be forwarded it ICG. It would make a great ml conversation starter.

        Katt

        To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com; ICG-D@yahoogroups.com