Hot Wheels

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      Off topic, but ....

      We got some super-hero and villain hot wheel cars in at Gordmans today.

      Somehow I can't see Darkseid of Apokalips driving a mini-van.

      Pierre

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • randwhit@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012
        Maybe Granny Goodness, but the seats would be really uncomfortable.

        Randall

        _http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php_

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2012
          At 10:18 AM 10/25/2012, you wrote: