Appointment of ICG Publications Committee

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      I am pleased to announce the appointment of six members to the ICG Publications Committee:

      Betsy Delaney
      Philip Gust
      Patrick O'Connor
      Carole Parker
      Jeanine Swick
      Randall Whitlock

      The Newsletter Editor is a permanent member of the committee, and will join it once the position is filled. I am serving as committee chair temporarily (any member may serve as chair).

      The Publications Committee is a standing committee, whose role is to oversee the ICG Newsletter and any other ICG publications they may from time-to-time establish, and to set editorial policies for these publications. They will also offer advice and assistance to Chapters who want it. Editors of Chapter newsletters or other communication vehicles (e.g. blogs) are welcome to participate in Committee discussions.

      Please join me in thanking these members for serving ICG in this capacity. Each brings a unique talent and experience to the Committee.

      You can send comments and questions to the ICG Publications Committee at icg-pubscommittee@.... Please continue reporting newsletter issues to the newsletter editor at icg-newsletter@....

      Philip Gust
      President, International Costumers' Guild
      (650) 367-7763 (phone)
      (650) 367-7652 (cell)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
        Betsy, Phil, Pat, Carole, Jeanine, and Randall --

        Thanks for serving.

        Byron