1960's eyeshadow technique

  • JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012
      I have been really getting into different styles of make up and eyeshadows
      from history this summer, and this make up artist has a really well done
      series of videos on her webpage at
      http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/25307/wide-eyed-60s-lashy-dolly-eyes/ For
      those of you into historical looks, check her out, I think you will like
      them.

      JoAnn in VA

    • lisa58@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
        A late thank you JoAnn--this was extremely cool. Really enjoyed it.

        Yours in costumign,Lisa A