Re: Care and feeding of an 1880's mans wool suit

  • ARD
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 8, 2012
      I'm a little late here, but I have a book about preserving things and
      they specifically say that Mothballs are only for cases where you
      already have an insect infestation and you should get types that kill
      insects, larvae and eggs.

      And that vintage clothes should be hung from padded hangers. Not hard to
      get, or make with a little muslin and batting.

      It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
      Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

      **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
      who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
      nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
      unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
      - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -