Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

  • laurapulak
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18, 2012
      People have been asking me who the person was who was taking the hall photos, and where his photos might be posted eventually. It was a grey haired gentleman with longish hair and glasses.

      Thank you!
      Laura Ulak
      MNSOC
    • Trudy Leonard

        Message 3 of 8 , May 18, 2012
          His name is Steward Hartmann. He is affiliated with no
          chapter. He donates copies of all his photos to the ICG
          Archives. AFAIK, that will be a little while; at this
          time of year he usually goes to a dance camp in California
          for a couple of weeks. When he gets the photos organized,
          I'm sure the various Archive staff will put out an update
          when they've been uploaded.

          Karen
          SLCG Prez

          On Fri, 18 May 2012 15:49:06 -0400
          Trudy Leonard <georgialei@...> wrote:

          > That was Stuart (who's last name I am blanking on, and
          >it might actually be spelled Stewart). He is one of the
          >Sluts, so they might know when he plans (or if he plans)
          >to post the pictures.To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
          >From: laurapulak@...
          > Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:18:33 +0000
          > Subject: [ICG-D] Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

          > People have been asking me who the person was who
          >was taking the hall photos, and where his photos might be
          >posted eventually. It was a grey haired gentleman with
          >longish hair and glasses.
          >

          > Thank you!
          >
          > Laura Ulak
          >
          > MNSOC

        • Trudy Leonard
          Message 4 of 8 , May 18, 2012
            wow, two tries and I still managed to misspell his name. I mostly see him around the Sluts, so thought he was affiliated. Apologies all around.

            Trudy

            To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
            From: axejudge@...
            Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:34:31 -0500
            Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

            His name is Steward Hartmann. He is affiliated with no

            chapter. He donates copies of all his photos to the ICG

            Archives. AFAIK, that will be a little while; at this

            time of year he usually goes to a dance camp in California

            for a couple of weeks. When he gets the photos organized,

            I'm sure the various Archive staff will put out an update

            when they've been uploaded.

            Karen

            SLCG Prez

            On Fri, 18 May 2012 15:49:06 -0400

            Trudy Leonard <georgialei@...> wrote:

            > That was Stuart (who's last name I am blanking on, and

            >it might actually be spelled Stewart). He is one of the

            >Sluts, so they might know when he plans (or if he plans)

            >to post the pictures.To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

            >From: laurapulak@...

            > Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:18:33 +0000

            > Subject: [ICG-D] Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

            > People have been asking me who the person was who

            >was taking the hall photos, and where his photos might be

            >posted eventually. It was a grey haired gentleman with

            >longish hair and glasses.

            > Thank you!

            > Laura Ulak

            > MNSOC

          • Betsy Marks Delaney
            Message 5 of 8 , May 19, 2012
              Actually, at one point I thought Steward was connected to the Colorado
              costume contingent, but that was a very long time ago and I could be wrong.

              Betsy

              On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Trudy Leonard <georgialei@...>wrote:

              > wow, two tries and I still managed to misspell his name. I mostly see him
              > around the Sluts, so thought he was affiliated. Apologies all around.
              >
              > Trudy

              Betsy Marks Delaney

              http://www.hawkeswood.com/

            • Nora & Bruce Mai
              Message 6 of 8 , May 19, 2012
                No apologies needed, Steward does tend to hang around with us.
                He's proven to be an invaluable part of the Archive team and we depend on
                him to get thorough coverage of the con.

                Eventually his pics should be up on the Gallery.

                Nora

                To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
                From: axejudge@...
                Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:34:31 -0500

                His name is Steward Hartmann. He is affiliated with no

                chapter. He donates copies of all his photos to the ICG

                Archives. AFAIK, that will be a little while; at this

                time of year he usually goes to a dance camp in California

                for a couple of weeks. When he gets the photos organized,

                I'm sure the various Archive staff will put out an update

                when they've been uploaded.

                Karen

                SLCG Prez

                On Fri, 18 May 2012 15:49:06 -0400

                Trudy Leonard <georgialei@...> wrote:

                > That was Stuart (who's last name I am blanking on, and

                >it might actually be spelled Stewart). He is one of the

                >Sluts, so they might know when he plans (or if he plans)

                >to post the pictures.To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

                >From: laurapulak@...

                > Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:18:33 +0000

                > Subject: [ICG-D] Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

                > People have been asking me who the person was who

                >was taking the hall photos, and where his photos might be

                >posted eventually. It was a grey haired gentleman with

                >longish hair and glasses.

                > Thank you!

                > Laura Ulak

                > MNSOC

              • Trudy Leonard

                  To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

                  From: axejudge@...

                  Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:34:31 -0500

                  His name is Steward Hartmann. He is affiliated with no

                  chapter. He donates copies of all his photos to the ICG

                  Archives. AFAIK, that will be a little while; at this

                  time of year he usually goes to a dance camp in California

                  for a couple of weeks. When he gets the photos organized,

                  I'm sure the various Archive staff will put out an update

                  when they've been uploaded.

                  Karen

                  SLCG Prez

                  On Fri, 18 May 2012 15:49:06 -0400

                  Trudy Leonard <georgialei@...> wrote:

                  > That was Stuart (who's last name I am blanking on, and

                  >it might actually be spelled Stewart). He is one of the

                  >Sluts, so they might know when he plans (or if he plans)

                  >to post the pictures.To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

                  >From: laurapulak@...

                  > Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:18:33 +0000

                  > Subject: [ICG-D] Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

                  > People have been asking me who the person was who

                  >was taking the hall photos, and where his photos might be

                  >posted eventually. It was a grey haired gentleman with

                  >longish hair and glasses.

                  > Thank you!

                  > Laura Ulak

                  > MNSOC

                  -----

                  No virus found in this message.

                • Nora & Bruce Mai
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 19, 2012
                    Mostly he kind of fell into it but has done it by request a couple of times.
                    And it is very helpful to have someone directing that, he's very good at it.

                    Nora

                    To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

                    From: axejudge@...

                    Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:34:31 -0500

                    His name is Steward Hartmann. He is affiliated with no

                    chapter. He donates copies of all his photos to the ICG

                    Archives. AFAIK, that will be a little while; at this

                    time of year he usually goes to a dance camp in California

                    for a couple of weeks. When he gets the photos organized,

                    I'm sure the various Archive staff will put out an update

                    when they've been uploaded.

                    Karen

                    SLCG Prez

                    On Fri, 18 May 2012 15:49:06 -0400

                    Trudy Leonard <georgialei@...> wrote:

                    > That was Stuart (who's last name I am blanking on, and

                    >it might actually be spelled Stewart). He is one of the

                    >Sluts, so they might know when he plans (or if he plans)

                    >to post the pictures.To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

                    >From: laurapulak@...

                    > Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:18:33 +0000

                    > Subject: [ICG-D] Hall Photos at Costume Con 30

                    > People have been asking me who the person was who

                    >was taking the hall photos, and where his photos might be

                    >posted eventually. It was a grey haired gentleman with

                    >longish hair and glasses.

                    > Thank you!

                    > Laura Ulak

                    > MNSOC