Re: [ICG-D] Youngsters, humph.

  • Kath The Puppeteer
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 10, 2012
      Toni-
      Find a copy of Marvel's X-Factor # 233 and read the summery page for Peter's take on all this.

      Kath the Puppeteer

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 10, 2012, at 1:08 PM, "Lay, Toni (DDC)" <layt@...> wrote:

      > At a convention back in the '80s, I heard some 'toddler' call the Beatles, "Paul McCartney's old back up group."
      >
      > Youngsters, humph.
      >
      > Toni

    • Barb Schofield
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 17, 2012
        Years ago when William Shatner wrote (?) the Tek War novels, just for fun our con sent him an invitation to be a writer guest of honour at the usual rates.  He politely turned us down.

        When he was doing the Loblaws adds a popular joke in Star Trek fandom was "Beam me up Scotty, I'm in the fruit and vegetables section".

        Barb