Re: [ICG-D] Spazzies! We Need Spazzies!

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2012
      At 05:55 PM 2/6/2012, you wrote:

      Sandy and I, with the other members of the group
      were awarded a Spazzy for the Ding-A-Ling Sisters
      at CC13 (the other members of the group , indeed
      the movers of the group were, Zelda & Ann Gilbert
      with Bridget Landry, & Laurie Cassick)

      Also one from CC16 for the entire Cod Piece Design contest.

      >The Sick Pups are trying to make certain that we
      >have a complete list of the Spazzies we've
      >awarded since 1990 for sickest humor in a
      >masquerade and to make sure that every recipient
      >actually received a certificate and award.
      >
      >If we awarded you a Spazzy, please let Diane
      >Kovalcin know, with the following info:
      >
      >-- Your name and address
      >-- Entry title
      >-- Masquerade at which the award was made
      >-- Whether you actually received a certificate.
      >
      >You can reach Diane at:
      >
      ><mailto:dianethx%40comcast.net>dianethx@...
      >
      >Thanks. Please reply to Diane, NOT to this list.
      >
      >Byron

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Kevin Roche
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 7, 2012
        I received the Spazzie in the CC8 SF&F Masquerade for "Hall Costume".

        I think that might have been the first one. I remember the resin was
        still tacky.

        Kevin
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 8, 2012
          Yes, that would have been our very first one. Of course it was tacky!

          Byron