Costume Con 30 Programming

  • Aurora Celeste
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2012
      I've got pretty good news! There are very few open panel slots left for
      CC30: 2 on Friday, 6 on Sunday, and 7 on Monday. That is good, but I'd
      still like to get those last few panels filled so if you're coming to CC 30
      and you still haven't talked to me about programming please reconsider!
      You don't have to do panels all on your own unless you want to, I can put
      you with other people so you don't have to fill all the time.

      I also still need two groups to volunteer for ICG Feud on Sunday night! I
      don't care if you have to "adopt" a member or two into your group, as long
      as they're happy to identify with your group of hooligans I'm ok with it!
      I'd really like to try out this new idea, help me make it happen!

      This friendly begging advertisement brought to you by Aurora Celeste

    • Trudy Leonard

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
          Can you do a panel on different ways of pleating, including cartridge
          pleating? I think that would be pretty useful. Or I'm willing to
          entertain any ideas you have.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
            And once again I fail to take things off-list. Sorry folks.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 8, 2012
              We're very close to announcing the CC30 Program Schedule! I only have a
              bit more begging to do of you all :D In my attempt to limit speakers to 2
              panel items we've got a couple of panels that are underfilled. If anyone
              who doesn't already have 2 panels wants to volunteer for any of the
              following please let me know:

              Beading show and tell
              Going to college as a costumer
              Ask the Panel