Re: MACS Official Chapter Drink - Bag of Tulle

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 10, 2012
      At 04:29 PM 1/9/2012, you wrote:

      >The SLCG abstains, courteously, because there's no way we could pick just one.

      You closet New Yorkers, You!

      >Although the idea of a drink incorporating our alternate name
      >(SLUTS) does have its appeal.
      >
      >Nora
      >
      >--- On Mon, 1/9/12, Sarah Bloy
      ><<mailto:berzerker.prime%40gmail.com>berzerker.prime@...> wrote:
      >
      >From: Sarah Bloy
      ><<mailto:berzerker.prime%40gmail.com>berzerker.prime@...>
      >Subject: [ICG-D] MACS Official Chapter Drink - Bag of Tulle
      >To: <mailto:ICG-D%40yahoogroups.com>ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      >Date: Monday, January 9, 2012, 1:57 PM
      >
      >A challenge to other chapters in the ICG! Since we feel like a bunch of
      >lushes, we want the rest of you to invent drinks and share the recipes with
      >us, too! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to create a
      >drink that fits the "personality" of your chapter and provide the recipe
      >and the background on its name and contents.
      >
      >Until next time, from Wisconsin,
      >
      >Sarah Bloy
      >Secretary
      >Madison Area Costuming Society

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 11, 2012
        Hello, MACS--

        Of the three, the first recipe -- the one having Dairy content -- seems the obvious choice, at least from our vantage point south of the Cheddar Curtain...

        Cheers!

        Pat and Leah O'Connor, CCG
      • juliezetterberg
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 11, 2012
          I believe (though I could be wrong) that the challenge was for other guilds to come up with their own beverage(s), not to select from the options presented.

          At BRCG we've been having a lively discussion on the topic, and have already decided our ultimate choice must also be available in similar-looking (or -tasting) non-alcoholic form.

          --Julie ZS