Re: [ICG-D] Costume history pic

  • Betsy Delaney
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 10, 2012
      Hah! I was right!

      Is that Drew Sanders next to Kelly? Sure looks like him, but maybe it's
      just the sideburns...

      -b

      On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:37 PM, Elaine Mami <ecmami@...> wrote:

      > Wonderful! Love the hair!!
      > Kelly is in the center.
      >
      > Elaine
      > Nil significat nisi oscillat!

      Betsy Marks Delaney

      http://www.hawkeswood.com/

    • Barb Schofield
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 11, 2012
        Is this a "Nine Princes in Amber" costume group?

        Barb

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 11, 2012
          It is Karen's Amber groups from the 1980 Westercon.

          Leslie

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Is this a "Nine Princes in Amber" costume group?

          Barb

          ________________________________
          Karen is at the upper right. It came off the LASFS site originally.

          Linda
          mirhaxa@...

        • K. R. McClure
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 11, 2012
            I *thought* some of those folks looked familiar! ;)

            Kate McClure
            Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 11, 2012
              At 01:29 PM 1/10/2012, you wrote:

              I think this is from Karen and company's Amber group. Somewhere I
              have some B&W pictures Karen sent us when we were doing our Amber presentation.

              >Have you seen this:
              ><http://style.icanhascheezburger.com/2012/01/08/cool-accessories-years-ago-in-nerdom/>http://style.icanhascheezburger.com/2012/01/08/cool-accessories-years-ago-in-nerdom/
              >
              >Karen is at the upper right. It came off the LASFS site originally.
              >
              >Linda
              ><mailto:mirhaxa%40morktorn.com>mirhaxa@...

              "Those Who Fail to Learn History
              Why They Are Simply Doomed."