RE: [ICG-D] Miss Universe is at it Again

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2011
      I watched the beginning of the pagent, but when it was obvious the
      national costumes segment was not going to be shown totally, I turned it
      off. I'm really not interested at looking as ematiated women in bikinis
      and gowns.

      Toni

      ________________________________

      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ICG-D%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2011
        Toni (and everyone else) -
        Catch the commentary on the costumes at:
        http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2011/09/miss-universe-2011-national-costumes.html

        Marty

      • Nora
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2011