Convention Update - Convention omitted

  • Kaijugal .
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      Canadian Furry Conventions Omitted:

      CONDITION FURRY
      http://www.conditionfurry.ca/
      July 22nd to July 24th, 2011 -London, ON

      FURNAL EQUINOX
      http://www.furnalequinox.com
      March 11-13 2011 -Toronto, ON

      Thank you for your hard work Susan. :)
      ~Dawn McKechnie

      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: susantoker@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 00:10:10 -0500
      Subject: [ICG-D] March Convention List update

      The March convention list has been made and it includes massive additions,
      hopefully including some of your favorite local conventions in the US,
      Canada and even one in the UK.

      http://www.costume.org/conventions.html

      I want to thank Randall SWCG Newsletter Dude/Webmonster, Patrick and the
      other Guild Webmonsters for their convention lists. While there are a lot
      of sites on the internet to find conventions, and this is just one more
      list, this is OUR list.

      I am sure that Patrick, Newsletter Editor, would not mind getting a short
      review of any recent convention you attended (with some pics) and Nora and
      Bruce would love Lots of Pics for the Archives.

      PS This was a big edit, so the odds of me making an error or missing
      something is high. I count on you to catch my errors and send additions!

      Susan Toker

      susantoker@...

    • Susan Toker
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Hi Dawn

        The two Furry conventions have been added!

        And thank you. After Randall's list, I got a bit obsessed with exploring
        what the other guilds post as great costuming conventions. (I did take a
        break for the "Castle meets 24" TV episode!) The hardest thing was looking
        at all these cool events and realizing that there was neither time enough
        nor money to go to them all, but window shopping is free!

        BTW Philip Gust has really Jazzed up the ICG Chapter page. It is fun to see
        what other guilds are up too. For those who have not done so the Gallery is
        also fun to explore. Click on pictures and explore their depths.

        Thanks again Dawn.

        Susan

        On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 2:45 AM, Kaijugal . <kaijugal@...> wrote:

        > Canadian Furry Conventions Omitted:
        >
        > CONDITION FURRY
        > http://www.conditionfurry.ca/
        > July 22nd to July 24th, 2011 -London, ON
        >
        > FURNAL EQUINOX
        > http://www.furnalequinox.com
        > March 11-13 2011 -Toronto, ON
        >
        > Thank you for your hard work Susan. :)
        > ~Dawn McKechnie
        >
        > ------------------------------
        > To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
        > From: susantoker@...
        > Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 00:10:10 -0500
        > Subject: [ICG-D] March Convention List update
        >

        > The March convention list has been made and it includes massive
        > additions,
        > hopefully including some of your favorite local conventions in the US,
        > Canada and even one in the UK.
        >
        > http://www.costume.org/conventions.html
        >
        > I want to thank Randall SWCG Newsletter Dude/Webmonster, Patrick and the
        > other Guild Webmonsters for their convention lists. While there are a lot
        > of sites on the internet to find conventions, and this is just one more
        > list, this is OUR list.
        >
        > I am sure that Patrick, Newsletter Editor, would not mind getting a short
        > review of any recent convention you attended (with some pics) and Nora and
        > Bruce would love Lots of Pics for the Archives.
        >
        > PS This was a big edit, so the odds of me making an error or missing
        > something is high. I count on you to catch my errors and send additions!
        >
        > Susan Toker
        >
        > susantoker@...

      • Kaijugal .
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011