Re: [ICG-D] Re: Question about Sakuracon in April

    Message 1 of 57 , Jan 31, 2011
      When the final version of the Fairness Guidelines dropped the no hall costume rule that was included in the original ICG guidelines, I dropped it from my masquerade rules. There was no such rule at Anticipation or ReConStruction and I have not included one in the rules for the CC 29 Historical.

      Byron

      Message 57 of 57 , Jan 31, 2011