Balticon 30 - 1996 - Division check

  • casamai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      This one's for Betsy: What division was "Awakening" in? Craftsman or Master?

      Bruce
    • Betsy Delaney
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
        That's a darn good question, Bruce. I won my first award in the Master
        division in Seattle with Awakening, so I would hazard a guess that if
        you're hearing Craftsman on the tape, then Craftsman it was. I don't
        recall, but could be wrong, that we competed at CC13 as Journeymen,
        not Masters (Amanda's Reality Bites). If Reality Bites won as Master,
        then in all likelihood Awakening was in the Master division.

        Confusing enough for you?

        (Too many years' worth of water under that particular bridge...)

        -b

        On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM, casamai <casamai@...> wrote:
        > This one's for Betsy:  What division was "Awakening" in?  Craftsman or Master?
        >
        > Bruce

        Betsy Marks Delaney

        http://www.hawkeswood.com/
      • casamai
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
          Guess I'll go with Craftsman, then - the class was not actually announced.

          Thanks!

          Bruce