Balticon 30 - 1996 - Who's who?

  • casamai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      I have a picture from "The Misadventures of Conan" where Conan and a blonde woman are the subjects. The names I have for the presentation are, Wendy Frane, Charlie Kist, Steve Romance, Ric Frane, and Jonlun. Anybody know who Conan and the blonde are?

      Bruce
    • Martin Gear
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
        Conan is Steve Romance and the Blonde is Jonlun. Yes, I remember her well.
        Marty

        On 1/4/2011 3:53 PM, casamai wrote:

        > I have a picture from "The Misadventures of Conan" where Conan and a
        > blonde woman are the subjects. The names I have for the presentation
        > are, Wendy Frane, Charlie Kist, Steve Romance, Ric Frane, and Jonlun.
        > Anybody know who Conan and the blonde are?
        >
        > Bruce

      • casamai
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
          Thanks, Marty. I would have guessed it was the Franes.

          Bruce