corset/cincher question

  • Sheila Lenkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      I have a male actor friend who needs a corset/waist cincher for when he
      performs in drag, as he has a bit of a pot belly. He owns a dinner
      theatre company, and frequently has to change back and forth from male
      to female depending on which of his fellow actors are with him that
      night. However, the catch is that he usually has to dress himself, and
      quickly, in tiny back rooms. He has tried front zip corsets, only to
      get the zipper jammed or broken in haste. So, if anyone knows of any
      easy-on waist cinchers, I would really appreciate the information. He
      need this relatively soon. Thanks,

      Sheila Lenkman
      slenkman@...

      Archon Masquerade - www.archonmasq.org