RE: [ICG-D] needle tatting

  • Alix Jordan
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 29, 2010
      Dear Ann C:

      > And for needle tatting, Obviously what you need is one of those upholstery needles that are as thick around as a finger & devilishly sharp. Ouch!

      I hope that you've got your tongue firmly in cheed with this recommendation. If you, or anyone else is interested try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtMR_XtTvTk The video shows basic needle tatting; you can see how the blunt needle run along the back of your index finger while forming the first half the the clove hitch. To see books, patterns, and needles try the Nordic Needle website; they've got one of the better selections.

      Peace

      Alixandra

      eddana1@...