There's a new issue of YIPE! online

  • Kevin Roche
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      It's the latest issue of our online costume fanzine!
      Issue 2.3a, "Thing Onn This Is?" is now available for free download at
      http://www.yipezine.com .
      Both high-resolution and low-resolution PDFs are available, as are all
      of our back issues.

      We're still accepting submissions for our special steampunk edition 2.4
      until Saturday, April 3. Contact us at editors@... if you are
      interested and have something you think would fit...

      Kevin
    • Kaijugal .
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
        "All work and no play makes Kevin Somthing-something" XD Bwaha. ^_^~!

        To: kevin@...