Re: [ICG-D] Missing Fry's

  • mscip@inreach.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2002
      > From: J Price <taknflyte@...>
      >
      > Somehow, there was a disconnect... I know what Fry's
      > is... used to shop there, a lot. Got my computer
      > there, along with various and sundry other goodies.
      > Was asking about the spelling of the name, only. Was
      > my message *that* disjointed?

      Nope. I was just providing a little more information for people who didn't
      know or have any idea of what we were talking about. My apologies for not
      clarifying that better.

      > But I think I was mistaking Fry's (the store) for Frye's (the boots).

      That's possible. I understand that they make excellent boots, even though I have
      never had a cause to buy their boots.

    • Bruno
      Message 2 of 15 , May 1, 2002
        I don't recall the store in Austin having a noticeable theme. Perhaps they only do it in some stores, like McDonalds.

        Bruno

        Message 3 of 15 , May 1, 2002
          Well . . . so long as the electronics aren't "Fryed."

          Message 4 of 15 , May 1, 2002
            Replied in private mail... hate that when this app
            replies to the actual sender rather than the list the
            mail comes through.

            Just wanted to repeat my thanks (on list) to Carole
            for the clarification. =)

            http://health.yahoo.com