Captain Jack visits Desperate Housewives

  • Trudy Leonard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2010
      John Barrowman (Captain Jack from Torchwood) will appear on at least five episodes of Desperate Housewives this spring. Of course, I'd rather have a new season of Torchwood, but I'll take what I can get. Wonder if he'll be wearing an old army coat? Now if they could just get David Tennent to drop in for a visit as well....

      Trudy

    • Lay, Toni
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2010
        BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA-LAKA! It's Mattress Mambo time!

        Toni