Re: [ICG-D] Captain Sir Jean Luc

  • Charles Galway
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2010
      I may not have this quite right, but I think LotR also set up the WETA video studio, which also worked on Avatar more recently. I'd consider their work there still pretty important, even after finishing LotR.

      Charles
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2010
        There is also Sir Ian Holm (Bilbo) and Tolkien was given an OBE back in the 70s (unfortunately someone stole it from his rooms). Maybe the Queen is a F/SF fan??

        -Judy Mitchell