RE: [ICG-D] CC27

  • Kaijugal .
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2009
      I have some Aurora. I'll try to find them and upload to photobucket. :)

      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: auroraceleste@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:27:11 -0500
      Subject: [ICG-D] CC27

      Does anyone have any pictures of my orange Madame du Pompadour dress from
      the Sci-fi/Fantasy Masque? I didn't get any of the completed costume that I
      have permission to use online.

    • Andrew T Trembley
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 1, 2009
        Aurora Celeste wrote:
        > Does anyone have any pictures of my orange Madame du Pompadour dress from
        > the Sci-fi/Fantasy Masque? I didn't get any of the completed costume that I
        > have permission to use online.

        This one?

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/bovil/3521080478/in/set-72157617973378310/

        If you want any of these without the watermark, just note the names and
        drop me an email offlist. I just ask for credit.

        andy