Brian Healy contact

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
      Apparently, I lost my card with his address that I got from CC27. Does
      anyone have his and/or his wife's email info?

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery Admin

    • Nora & Bruce Mai
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009
        D'oh. That's right - nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

        Thanks, Marty - I seem to recall they gave me her address for that very
        reasonthat she answers emails.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2009
          The archives copy seems to have mysteriously vanished. ;)

          Ann in CT
          listowner