Re:Archivist needs your memory & help

  • Cat D
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 1, 2009
      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Pierre & Sandy Pettinger <costumrs@...> wrote:

      > Actualy that would be Worsel and Tregonsee, the former of Velantia
      III and the latter from Rigel IV. The other 2nd stage lensman (the
      refrigerator) is Nadrek of Palain VII.

      Ooops... My bad.... also bad in a back issue of Squeals AND in 3" tall letters on the exhibit.

      No one ever said ANYONE in LA could spell w/o a spell checker (and then it just gets amusing.

      -Cat-
    • Cat D
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 1, 2009