Are the ICG by-laws/requirements on line somewhere?

  • Martin Gear
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
      ... and if so where? Inquiring minds want to know, and I promised I'd ask.
      Thanks -
      Marty

    • Betsy Delaney
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
        I think they were, once upon a terribly long time ago.

        When was the last time folks messed with them? It's conceivable I could have
        an electronic copy on my computer at home. Not likely, but possible. If all
        else fails, Sharon should have a copy of the docs in her Treasurer's stuff.

        -b

        On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Martin Gear <MartinGear@...>wrote:

        > ... and if so where? Inquiring minds want to know, and I promised I'd ask.
        > Thanks -
        > Marty

      • Nora & Bruce Mai
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
          An easy look at the costume.org website gives you:
          http://www.costume.org/documents/bylaws.html

          Bruce

          .... and if so where? Inquiring minds want to know, and I promised I'd ask.
          Thanks -
          Marty

        • Kaijugal .
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
            Hi Marty,

            Are these the ones you mean?

            http://www.costume.org/documents/bylaws.html

            ~Dawn M

            To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
            From: MartinGear@...
            Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:59:57 -0400

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
              Thank you both (Bruce & Dawn).
              Marty

              Kaijugal . wrote:

              > Hi Marty,
              >

              > Are these the ones you mean?
              >

              > http://www.costume.org/documents/bylaws.html
              >

              > ~Dawn M
              >

              > To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
              > From: MartinGear@...
              > Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:59:57 -0400
              > Subject: [ICG-D] Are the ICG by-laws/requirements on line somewhere?
              >

              > ... and if so where? Inquiring minds want to know, and I promised I'd ask.
              > Thanks -
              > Marty

            • Ann Catelli
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
                <http://www.costume.org/documents/bylaws.html>
                Google "International Costumer's Guild" Follow link from first page.

                Ann Catelli
                VP ICG

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009
                  Serves me right for not reading the question properly. I converted
                  Marty's message to a need from the local chapter. I need more sleep...

                  *headdesk*

                  -b