Re: [ICG-D] cosplay

  • lani.lee@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Material for cosplay armor runs the gamut from cardboard all the way to fiber glass and vacuum forming depending on time, skill, money and desire for "accuracy". Craft foam, Wonderflex and Sintra are all widely used. One guy I know of made a full body suit out of hot glue. If you can post or link to a reference picture and give us some idea of where he is on the time/skill/money/etc. issues, I can try to point you to some of the online tutorials.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        What character is he cosplaying?

        Randall

        In a message dated 6/30/2009 8:52:42 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
        bestinterests@... writes:

        My son wants to do a cosplay costume. Any suggestions for making the armor
        and helmet? It looks like at least one of these guys has made molds from
        the Power Ranger helmets, but how did he make them?
        Thanks
        Ann

        **************Dell Laptops: Huge Savings on Popular Laptops – Deals
        starting at