RE: [ICG-D] Models for Simplicity

  • Lay, Toni
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 9:22 AM
      Women's 22, now you're talking to me.

      Toni

      ________________________________

      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Martin Gear
      Sent: April 06, 2009 12:07 PM
      To: Norman Rule; Larry Schroeder; Ron Robinson; C Sue Shambaugh; Sharon
      Landrum; Ric Rader and Ann Stephens; Mary Denise Smith; Lisa A. Ashton;
      Judy Mitchell; Steve Lesnik; Brian Sarcinelli; Sarah Yaworski; Thomas
      Atkinson; Michael Rafferty; Denise Rich; Michelle Taylor; Liana Olear;
      D. Jeannette Holloman; Ann Lesnik; Thomas Holtz; Caitlan Dick; Deborah
      Sears; Eric J Fleischer; Faith Baker; CYNTHIA SHOCKEY;
      gcfcg@yahoogroups.com; ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ICG-D] Models for Simplicity

      Several of you responded to Andrea Schewe's request for models, sample
      size (10 - bust 32 1/2", waist 25, hips 36) for some of Simplicity's new

      patterns. She is also bringing a couple of "sexy short skirted
      costumes" for the more full figured woman Women's 22 (bust 44", waist
      37", hip 48") and would like to find models for them. She is hoping
      that these outfits could be shown at the end of her presentations and
      possibly as the end of the Future Fashion Show (Near Future Fashions).
      Now since our program schedule is still only cast in warm Jello, I
      suggest that if you are interested in possibly modeling either of these
      sizes, you sign up at the Events Registration desk when you get to the
      con, and once you have a chance to check the program schedule you can
      list your availability.

      Marty

    • rookwoods
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 10:09 AM
        If you think that there is any chance that you might be one of the models (either size) for the Simplicity Pattern garments (there will be two program items plus the tail end of the Future Fashion Show - Near-Future Fashions) please email a picture of yourself to Andrea Schewe - aschewe@... so that she can assign specific costumes to specific people which will make it easier for you to know what shoes, etc. to bring. Simplicity is very enthusiastic about this, and just think, you can put in your 'brag book' that you were a Simplicity Model!

        Marty
        (jm: posted on his behalf)

        --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Martin Gear <MartinGear@...> wrote:

        > Several of you responded to Andrea Schewe's request for models, sample
        > size (10 - bust 32 1/2", waist 25, hips 36) for some of Simplicity's new
        > patterns. She is also bringing a couple of "sexy short skirted
        > costumes" for the more full figured woman Women's 22 (bust 44", waist
        > 37", hip 48") and would like to find models for them. She is hoping
        > that these outfits could be shown at the end of her presentations and
        > possibly as the end of the Future Fashion Show (Near Future Fashions).
        > Now since our program schedule is still only cast in warm Jello, I
        > suggest that if you are interested in possibly modeling either of these
        > sizes, you sign up at the Events Registration desk when you get to the
        > con, and once you have a chance to check the program schedule you can
        > list your availability.
        >
        > Marty

      • maladd
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17 7:57 AM
          Marty sent me email about this, and I have been emailing with Andrea Schewe about which costume I will be wearing.

          Very excited about this!

          -Mary Alice