RE: [ICG-D] Webmaster retiring

  • McClure, Kate (DEX-BLV)
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
      Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists and
      the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

      I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)
      ------------------

      My, yes! He's put up with us for *how* long? It's a wonder he hasn't
      gone stark raving bonkers by now.

      Thanks for all the hard work, Jeff!

      Kate McClure
      If I stitch fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise? - Anon.

    • Jeff Morris
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
        --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Ann Catelli <elvestoorder@...> wrote:

        > Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists
        and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

        > I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)

        Hmmm. So much for sneaking out, I guess. :)

        Yeah, I'm stepping down effective the end of this year. My successor
        is Deech Mestel, who I'm sure will do a terrific job if for no other
        reason that, as in my case, Nora knows where he lives.

        It has been an honor and privilege to serve the Guild. Thank you all.

        JSM
      • Betsy Delaney
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
          Go you for finding a replacement!

          Three cheers!!!

          Betsy

          (ps: Condolences, Deech!)

          On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Jeff Morris <slcgjeff@...> wrote:
          > --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, Ann Catelli <elvestoorder@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists
          > and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.
          >>
          >> I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)
        • Ricky & Karen Dick
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
            Thank you, Jeff, for all your hard work, and your patience with us during some of the occasional "Flame Wars."

            And welcome, Deetch!

            --Karen

            > Thank you, Jeff Morris, for your hard work as owner of the ICG lists
            and the webmaster for the International Costumer's Guild.

            > I know many others on this list will wish to add their thanks. :)

            Hmmm. So much for sneaking out, I guess. :)

            Yeah, I'm stepping down effective the end of this year. My successor
            is Deech Mestel, who I'm sure will do a terrific job if for no other
            reason that, as in my case, Nora knows where he lives.

            It has been an honor and privilege to serve the Guild. Thank you all.

            JSM

          • Toker, Sue (US SSA)
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
              Another Thank You for your hard work and high tolerance for running the
              ICG lists and Webmaster!

              Oh and a hearty Welcome to Deech Mestel!

              Susan

            • von_drago
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
                Jeff has served longer than he first intended & certainly contributed
                to the health & well-being of the lists, website & the ICG in general.

                So thanks for all the help & support Jeff!

                And welcome to his replacement - Deech Mestel, enjoy the ride.

                Nora
              • Jeanine Swick
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
                  Many thanks to Jeff for all his hard work and a big welcome to his
                  replacement.

                  Jeanine

                  Toker, Sue (US SSA) wrote:

                  > Another Thank You for your hard work and high tolerance for running the
                  > ICG lists and Webmaster!
                  >
                  > Oh and a hearty Welcome to Deech Mestel!
                  >
                  > Susan

                • Lay, Toni
                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 5, 2008
                    Thank you, Jeff for the wonderful job you've done keeping us all in
                    line. Now you can start the heavy drinking.

                    Toni